Artist Community Theatre Auditions
DOWNLOAD AND FILL OUT
Artist Community Theatre will be using the following protocols and guidelines for those wishing to audition for any or all upcoming shows. Audition dates will be announced per the directors and board.
1. Please download and print out the audition form designated "W" above.
2. Fill out the information required on the form BEFORE you arrive for your audition. Bring the audition sheet with you at your designated time to audition. We do not accept audition sheets emailed to us - you must bring the physical copy to your audition.
3. Two monologues, one comedic and one dramatic in content, must be memorized and prepared for your
audition. Each monologue must be at least one minute in length.
4. A vocal audition will be required for your audition. (If you are not auditioning for a musical, please specify that on your audition sheet.) A cappella auditions are not accepted for vocal/music auditions. Please provide your own pianist or accompaniment tracks, CD, or cell phone for your vocal audition.
5. Please bring your best headshot and, if available, resume with you to your audition, or you may email them to our email address before your audition. All headshots/resumes must be in our hands by the time of your audition.